Saturday, January 18, 2020

Graduation Day

“Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” It was a grateful day in which I crowned my efforts by a certificate from Lebanese International University. The university where I learned for 3 years, where I failed and succeed, and in every time I failed i make more effort to reach success. This place was the second home, I share my time with my friends studying in the library for long times and eating together. we learned together a lot of courses from the best doctors. My BS. was in Chemistry because I liked this subject since I was in the Secondary school, that's why I decided to enters this field 'the field of teaching'. This field is a platform to direct generations to the right way and we as a future teachers we will own this platform so we must be the students' model in everything. Teaching chemistry Using my experience now will be so fruitful for me and my students and I hope I can deliver the message behind teaching.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher-Student Personal Relationship

Personal Relationship is really very important in education and in the learning process. And to build personal relationship with students th...